Continuity of care is paramount here at Intuition Private, that's why we offer extra support services such as physiotherapy. Both new and existing patients are welcome and no GP referral is required to make a booking.
Catherine (Cat) works in collaboration with our medical specialists to give you the highest quality care. Consultation rooms are located within our practice here at North Gosford, on the Central Coast, NSW.
Conditions which physiotherapy can help manage include, but are not limited to:
- Urinary incontinence ( i.e bladder leakage including stress urinary incontinence and overactive bladder)
- Urinary urgency
- Pelvic organ prolapse ( including prehab or rehab post surgery)
- Pelvic pain disorders ( including vulvovaginitis, vaginismus, dyspareunia)
- Pudendal neuralgia
- Chronic constipation
- Faecal urgency/ incontinence
- Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain
If you'd like to know more about Cat or how she can help you, please click on the "meet our team" link at the bottom of the page or call and speak with our friendly patient support team on 02 4321 0500.